Friday, May 16, 2014

Support Bibliopapa!

I write this blog for many reasons - to keep track of what Yuri and I have enjoyed reading together, to help other parents find good books for their kids, to help promote excellent authors and illustrators, to help clueless childless aunts and uncles find a good birthday present, and to practice my much neglected writing. This blog takes time and energy and I'm writing it on my own time.

I will not put annoying banner ads on this blog. Every review I post will include an Amazon link to the book. By buying books through those links, I will receive a (tiny) portion of the purchase price (this includes other things from Amazon - not just the books that I review). If you decide to buy any of the books that I review here, please use the links provided. It will help me justify this use of my time to the management.

Here are a few ways to help:
  • Tell your friends, parents, teachers, and librarians about Bibliopapa
  • Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime
  • Bookmark this link, for when you want to shop at Amazon
  • Trade-in your used books through Amazon

Thanks!
Bibliopapa

No comments:

Post a Comment